photo chelsea.png

First Blog Post

hi there i'm chelsea and this is my first post in this blog. This blog had been made for a few days or so already and i'm actually thinking of something creative to post in it or something but i'm too lazy (which i hate) to do that so this would suffice as my first post. If you don't mind i'm gonna have this post all about me so please bear with my craziness. I made this blog because i've been seeing lots of them on a daily basis (most of them fashion blogs) and it hit me that maybe i should go and make one i've actually made so many blogs before but deleted it because it looks so ugly and all the layouts i've been seeing should be paid so i gave up. After lots and lots of days i thought of making a blog again and this time i asked one of my "computer pro" (is that even a term) friend to tweak a template and he said yes. I waited for like months until I got it and it turned out to be so good and now i'm making this first lame post. My summer has been good (and really hot) lately because we've been traveling to different places so i dont really feel bored. Also, I just started watching "Awkward" and it became one of my favorite series ever! I'm sure we can all relate to Jenna Hamilton in so many ways and who wouldn't want to be with Matty! And my grades are out already and they're pretty damn good i guess. So yeah this would be my first post and im sorry for sounding like a white girl.

PS: in case you wanna watch Awkward watch it here:

happy summer everyone (and im gonna start my first "legit" post soon dont worry)

0 comments:

Post a Comment